Sage Intacct in Indianapolis, IN
The only AICPA-endorsed solution for cloud financials.
Given that it is the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) that represents the CPA profession nationally regarding rule-making and standard-setting, and serves as an advocate before legislative bodies, public interest groups and other professional organizations, it’s a significant endorsement for an accounting software solution.
- Sage Intacct is the only AICPA-endorsed solution for cloud financials.
- Deep functionality to streamline complex accounting and finance processes.
- Sage Intacct allows you to pursue your mission more efficiently.
When it comes to financial management, nonprofit accounting presents unique challenges that can’t be addressed with outdated spreadsheets and manual processes. Sage Intacct gives you greater efficiency and managerial visibility so you can drive down costs while fully pursuing your organization’s mission. Sage Intacct supports all types of nonprofit organizations including health and human services, faith-based organizations, philanthropic, membership, educational and international nonprofits, and NGOs.
Sage Intacct Fund Accounting
If you’re trying to master the unique challenges of fund accounting while limited to spreadsheets or legacy software designed decades ago – it’s time to look at this cloud-based, modern fund accounting software.
Only Sage Intacct’s fund accounting software gives you the clear, real-time visibility you need to efficiently and proactively pursue your organization’s mission and optimally serve your constituents and stakeholders, while reducing process costs and keeping staffing lean.
Sage Intacct’s fund accounting software helps finance directors and CFOs:
- Easily Manage & Track Funds & Grants
- Increase Productivity by Automating Manual Processes
- Easy Adoption, Integration, & Scalability
- Ensure Appropriate Stewardship of Funds & Donations
- Deliver Real-Time Reporting & Visibility to Stakeholders
- Manage Access & Permissions to Geographically Dispersed Employees & Volunteers
Rising to the Stewardship Challenge
You need new and smarter ways to generate nonprofit financial statements – not spreadsheets. You need technology and functionality that gives you greater efficiency and managerial visibility. That translates into funding transparency and greater donor confidence.
The Financial Statements, Reports, & Dashboards You Need
Sage Intacct ensure your nonprofit financial statements provide a complete view of the consolidated numbers, summaries, and details you need to manage your organization. You can proactively manage your key initiatives, take timely action, and improve outcomes across funding sources, locations, grants, programs, and other dimensions. Let FTM show you how Sage Intacct can help you:
- Generate Payout Reports, Balance Sheets by Fund, or 990 Reports – with Just a Few Clicks
- Save Time with Out-Of-the-Box Compliance Reports & Analyses
- Take Corrective Action Sooner or Capitalize On New Opportunities
- Use Real-Time Dashboards with No Programming Knowledge
Sage Intacct Is #1 in Customer Satisfaction
The results of the G2 Crowd Spring 2017 Grid names Sage Intacct a leader in accounting software and the solution the received the highest customer satisfaction score of all reviewed mid-market solutions. This rating was compiled from more than 1,700 user reviews, G2 Crowd Spring’s independent report rates and profiles the top accounting software products, comparing more than 25 vendors.
Contact our team for more information about Sage Intacct. We proudly serve clients in Indianapolis, IN, and surrounding areas.