Outsourced Controller in Indianapolis, IN
Our outsourced nonprofit controller services in Indianapolis are also available on a contract, or project basis. We work on-site, remotely, or a combination of the two.
Our staff provides best practices in accounting and financial management. Learn more about our accounting services for nonprofits in Indianapolis.
Our controller services provide accurate and timely financial reports, clear policies and procedures, and realistic budgets and forecast.
FTM outsourced controller services include:
- Bank & Account Reconciliations
- Audit Preparation & Completion
- Budget Development/Preparation
- Tax Return Preparation
- Grants Management/Cost Allocation
- Monthly, Quarterly, & Year-End Closings
- Financial Statement & Reporting Design & Presentation
- Developing & Implementing Financial Policies & Procedures, including Accounting Practices, Systems, & Financial Controls
- Project & Staff Management