Outsourced Nonprofit Controller Services in Indianapolis
Our outsoursourced Nonprofit controller services in Indianapolis
are also available on a contract, or project basis.
We work on-site, remotely, or a combination of the two.
Our staff provides best practices in accounting and financial management. Learn more about our accounting services for nonprofits in Indianapolis
Our Controller services provide accurate and timely financial reports, clear policies and procedures, and realistic budgets and forecast. FTM Outsourced Controller Services includes:
• Bank & Account Reconciliations
• Audit Preparation and completion
• Budget Development/Preparation
• Tax Return Preparation
• Grants Management/Cost Allocation
• Monthly, Quarterly, & Year-End Closings
• Financial Statement and Reporting Design and Presentation
• Developing and Implementing Financial Policies and Procedures Including Accounting Practices, Systems, and Financial Controls
• Project & Staff Management
Please contact us
should your organization need our firm’s outsoursourced Nonprofit controller services in Indianapolis.