At Financial Technologies & Management, we offer Indianapolis nonprofit financial management training and nonprofit management solutions. We have been helping nonprofits in Indianapolis save time and make sound decision with nonprofit management solutions since 1999. Our nonprofit management solutions provide training and tools that focus on best practices, so you can lead and better serve your nonprofit. Successful nonprofits start with strong nonprofit financial management and planning. This is why at Financial Technologies & Management we offer many targeted training areas from CFO training to nonprofit accounting training. Our nonprofit financial management training allows you to enhance your financial management skills to make sound decisions.
- This event has passed.
December 27, 2017
December 27, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
December 27, 2017 (Wednesday) 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST
(11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.) Developing Effective Dashboards & Key Performance Indicators
(12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.) MIP User Group: MIP Advance & Graph Refresher
- Nonprofits are complex organizations that are built around mission and outcomes, which must be supported by the right revenue and expense models.
- Dashboards are one way to simply communicate and give an overview of the organization by using a graphical summary of important information. It is an easy way for decision-makers to see where and whether the organization is on the planned financial path, and additionally can be used with funders and stakeholders to transparently show progress towards desired goals.
- But a dashboard without metrics is useless to the organization, it is important to develop the associated metrics and constantly review to ensure you are measuring success for the organization.
- A properly designed dashboard allows a nonprofit to monitor its effectiveness as evidenced by the financial health along with the impact of the programs and services provided. Board and staff should develop strategy and goals to create dashboards with focused conversation and collaboration.
- When you select the dashboard elements, you should understand the data you will track and how that data will influence decision making. Questions to ask include: Are the metrics for the organization or particular function? Is the tool for the board, staff, or funders?
- This webinar will help Executive Directors, Finance Directors, and finance staff to develop and use a financial policies and procedures manual. Savvy nonprofit leaders know that effective dashboards and key performance indicator development can be the difference between good and great performance. Immediately following the presentation on benefits of outsourcing nonprofit accounting, we will host a discussion on MIP advance, graph, and chart refresher.
Nonprofit Accounting Training to Compliance Training
Whether you are the CFO or nonprofit director, our tools help you achieve your goals with stronger nonprofit financial management. We not only provide nonprofit CFO training, but also offer financial training that can benefit all nonprofit accounting staff. Staff can benefit by taking our nonprofit accounting training courses in Indianapolis or online. At Financial Technologies & Management we also offer courses, articles, newsletters and webcasts to boost your staff’s competency in the area of nonprofit financial management. Our mentors are knowledgeable and qualified financial trainers that cover every aspect of nonprofit financial management.
Call Financial Technologies & Management in Indianapolis, IN, at (317) 819-0780 to learn more about our nonprofit financial management solutions. Also specializing in nonprofit accounting software, we can upgrade your existing software to better meet your needs.
MIP Fund Accounting User Group Meetings
Financial Technologies & Management’s Jim Simpson will be hosting monthly Indianapolis Nonprofit Financial Management Forum and MIP Fund Accounting user group meetings. All nonprofits are welcome to join our monthly nonprofit financial management forum. There is no charge for the Indianapolis Nonprofit Forum, but registration is required. Our forum topics range from nonprofit operating efficiency, MIP Fund Accounting software to fraud protection. We also offer complimentary products and services to help with nonprofit management solutions.
The first Nonprofit Financial Management Forum was held on May 25 and in addition to an update on MIP Fund Accounting, the theme was “Characteristics of Financially Healthy Nonprofits.” All attendees received a Financial Management Self-Assessment checklist and a PDF of the “12 Characteristics of Financially Healthy Nonprofits.” If you would like to receive these resources, please email email@example.com and we’ll make sure to get you copies.
Contact us today to request additional information about financial management training opportunities. We serve clients in Indianapolis, IN, and surrounding areas.