What’s New in Abila MIP Fund Accounting Version 2019.1
Tax Enhancements Completed:
- New Jersey Tax Updates
- Maryland Tax Updates
- Illinois Tax Updates
- MIP: Aatrix – Add Oregon State Transit Tax code #5666 to Maintain Other Taxes
Reporting Enhancements Completed:
- MIP: Financial Statements – Includes an option to add the Unposted Transactions to the Balance Sheet and Statement of Financial Position reports to allow more flexibility and understanding of current financial state.
Security Enhancements Completed:
- MIP: Attachments – Enhances the attachment encryption process when encrypting documents using a new, modern algorithm.
- MIP: Added a reminder message to both Forms Designer forms when the Insert Picture (related to signatures) is selected and both ACH forms.
Administration Enhancements Completed:
- MIP: Data Integrity Checks – The Organization Name has been added to the results message for clarification.
Payroll Enhancements Completed:
- MIP: Employee Information – A change was made to the employee page where the Social Security Number is entered. If not entered at this time, a warning message will be displayed but the user can continue onwards, in order to match the functionality in the HR module for increased usability.
- MIP: Payroll – The Timesheet Reference field now flows through several parts of the application to allow tracking and reporting on large numbers of employees. It will flow through the calculation and history processes, as well as thru the processing and historical reports. Additionally, in Forms Designer, “Add Timesheet Reference” will be made available as a Data field.
- Changes made to address new payroll requirements in Arizona
- MIP: Set Up Modules – Payroll – Added checkbox ‘Include Historical Pay Code Information on Stubs’ and changed Print Checks/Vouchers and Reprint Stubs to enable display of changes made for the AZ tax code payroll changes.
With the 2019.1 release, we resolved 18 outstanding defects, including three HR defects. Defects
included in DLL releases from 2018.1 to 2019.1 are also included in this list.
FA‐20024 An ARS session allows duplicate document numbers to be created. For those document numbers that are used twice in one session, AR reporting doubles the amounts on the report output
FA‐21915 Aatrix: Info in AUF not Sorted or Grouped Properly
FA‐22185 The posting process taking an excessive amount of time
FA‐22929 MIP Closes when attempting to export report to XLS using the Red Door
FA‐23145 Changing one Employee in Review/Modify for a Supplemental Payroll triggers all employees to be recorded in the Summary Organization Audit with no associated user ID
FA‐23149 Appending or Prepending to an Excel Worksheet Removes Decimals That End in 0
FA‐23201 After exporting a report to Excel, formulas create #VALUE!
FA‐23262 Hourly Rate Change on Salaried Employees Does Not Save
FA‐23281 Append to Excel files with file type XLSM Fails (macros)
FA‐23316 HR: ‘dg2_initializeLayout’ error when adding Certificates in HR 2 14 of the defects on this list were from the prioritized Support Top 25 defects list.
FA‐23320 Rename Employee is Creating New Employees Instead of Renaming
FA‐23339 HR: Payroll Check printing rather than voucher
FA‐23343 HR: Misspelling in Ethnic Drop‐Down Options
FA‐23376 Some Report Types Printed from Excel Exported from MIP are Improperly Formatted
FA‐23395 Electronic Funds files have wrong Object Count when filler rows not included on a Data File ending in a perfect 10 count
FA‐23437 Reprint Pay Stub subtracts Workers Comp from Net Pay
FA‐23445 Reprint Pay stubs Produces Incorrect YTD Earnings for Local Taxes
FA‐23605 After applying the DLL to fix FA‐23281, Running the Bank Rec report to screen causes MIP to close. It also replaces the ‘from’ field
with the name of the database rather than the email address of the user attempting to email a report.
Abila MIP Advance™
The focal point of the 2019.1 release was the debut of the MIP Advance™ Reporting module. Extensive refinement to the UI along with the introduction of 57 previously unreleased reports are the highlight of the features included here. See below for more detailed information.
New Reports ‐ Inclusion of 57 new reports to the Advance user interface. A list of report
categories and sub‐categories is included below.
Aged Payables, Detail A/P Ledger, Invoices Selected for Payment, Summary A/P Ledger, Vendor 1099 Adjustments List, Vendor Activity, Vendor Information List
Aged Receivables, Customer Activity, Customer Information List, Detailed A/R Ledger, Summary A/R Ledger
Bank Reconciliation – Checks/Vouchers, Combined Reconciliation, Deposits, Other Cash Items, Suspense Items
Budget – Budget Worksheet, Detail Budget/Actual Transactions, Posted Budget Transactions, Summary Budget Comparison, Unposted Budget Transactions
Financial Statement – Balance Sheet, Combining Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows, Combining Statement of R&E, Statement of Activities, Statement of Cash Flows, Statement of Financial Position, Statement of R&E, Statement of Revenues and Expenditures by Period
General Ledger Analysis – Comparative Trial Balance, Expanded GL, Normal Trial Balance, Standard GL, Working Trial Balance
Journals – Cash Journal, Expenditure Journal, Revenue Journal
Lists – Account Code Combinations, Attachments, Chart of Accounts, Closing Account Assignments, Distribution Codes, Email Templates, Financial Statement Format, Group Information, Offset Account Assignments, Report Group Assignments, Security, UDF Default Sources, User Defined Fields, User Information List
Transactions – Memorize/Recurring Transactions, Unposted GL Transactions, Posted GL Transactions